Saturday, August 22, 2009

David is finally home... again.

David came home on wednesday and I've been learning how to care for him and how to keep Evelyn from being more "help" than I need. She loves her baby brother and loves to help Mommy to take care of him. Yesterday I left the kids together in the living room, David on the couch and Evie was on the floor playing, I went to fix one of his medications and I couldn't have been gone for more than a minute. When I walked through the doorway I saw that Evie had climbed up on the couch and was laying on top of David shoving a binky in his mouth. I couldn't help but laugh as I rushed over to rescue David.

I love that she loves her little brother and likes to help me take care of him but I have learned that I cannot leave her alone with him no matter how short of time it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment